Click the link below to register for Family ID.
Seneca Falls Central School District Family ID
(See directions below for registration information.)
Mynderse Academy 2022-2023 Athletic Program
Parents who have registered students last year are aware of this required registration. For parents of student athletes that are registering a student for a sport for the first time, please follow the registration process as follows:
- Click on the link at the top of the page and select the registration form under PROGRAMS.
- Next, click on the blue REGISTER NOW button and scroll, if necessary, to the CREATE ACCOUNT/LOG IN green buttons, (First time users only.) *THIS IS ONLY IF YOU DO NOT ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT THAT WAS OPENED THIS PAST SPRING.
- Create your secure Family ID account by entering the account owner first and last names (parent/guardian), Email address and password. Select "I agree to the Family ID Terms of Service." Then click "Create Account".
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account.
(For those who created and registered for spring sports with Family ID, all you need to do is update any information that is different and register for the fall sport your child wishes to participate in.)
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you into Family ID.
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red * are required to have an answer.
- Click the CONTINUE button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary. No payment is required.
- Click the blue SUBMIT button. After selecting SUBMIT, the registration will be completed. You will receive a completion email from Family ID confirming your registration.
If you need assistance with registration, contact Family ID at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1 (781) 205-2800, ext. 1. Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly.
If you do not have internet access, please contact the Athletic Department office at (315) 568-5500 ext. 2134 and arrangements will be provided to assist you.